Purchase procedure and conditions
How to order?
To subscribe or to obtain further information about ELRA, visit its website
- To place your order, please return by email the order form (see email address indicated in order form) available as pdf, doc or html duly completed and signed (if you wish to benefit from the ELRA member price, see section below)
- Upon receipt of your order, the corresponding licence agreement will be emailed to you for signature (see section Pricing & user licences). Two original copies of the agreement must be initialled and signed by the legally authorised person within your institution.
- Database and invoice will be provided on return of the signed agreement. Delivery is made preferably via a downloading procedure (depending on the size of data).
- Prices in the catalogue are VAT and shipment fee excluded. Shipment via a dowloading procedure is free of charge.
- Our invoice is 30 days due. Wire transfer, cheque or credit card payments are accepted.
- ELRA members include institutions (academic groups and research laboratories) and companies (industrial and commercial organisations) from all over the world (nearly all the countries of the European Union are represented).
- These institutions and companies belong to sectors like telecommunication, marketing, multilingual business, etc., and deal with Human Language Technologies (HLT), especially with speech, text and terminology.
- ELRA membership is open to any organisation, public or private, European or non-European. However, full membership, with voting rights, is available only to organisations legally established in Europe.
|Non-profit making organisation||750 € (EURO)|
|European small/medium-sized companies (< 50 employees)||1000 € (EURO)|
|European profit making organisations (>= 50 employees)||1500 € (EURO)|
|Non-European profit making organisations||1500 € (EURO)|